Chief Risk Officer
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Retail Bank
Our client, Retail Bank is currently looking for Chief Risk Officer in Berlin. As CRO, you will report to the CEO and you will be responsible for managing all risk aspects of the bank as defined by banking regulations in place as well as contributing to the overall implementation of the Strategy of the Bank.
- Anticipate, detect, assess, measure, monitor, control and declare all existing and emerging risks related to the banking activities and assist to the Authorized Management to manage those risks
- Ensure that proposed business strategies for customer acquisition are acceptable. To ensure that there is regular monitoring of through the door population and to ensure actual volumes are in line with agreed risk appetite.
- Determine credit criteria and limits by existing customer and segments as well as implement High Risk Account Management Strategies
- Ensure day-to-day controls, periodical monitoring of investment restrictions and resolution of risk issues;
- Deliver Risk management reporting for internal and regulatory use to ensure that Authorized management and Board of Directors have complete, objective and detailed view of risks to which the Bank can be exposed as well as the capacity of the Bank to absorb those identified risks;
- Lead the Germany CRO team in an inspiring and effective way to ensure they are supporting the Risk Mission and the Business in meeting their strategic ambitions in a controlled sustainable way.
- A university degree with a strong knowledge of risk regulations in Germany and EU;
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in a senior risk management position understanding the banking environment in Germany and European Union.
- Deep experience in credit risk for retail products like instalment loans and cards
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and experience across multiple geographies
- Relevant understanding of European banking regulatory standards and anticipated changes to those standards;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Able to work autonomously with outstanding communication skills;
- Able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure;
- Good knowledge of IT tools and banking systems.
Privacy and Data Protection Officer
General Manager / Country Head for Blockchain Payments
London, United Kingdom
Junior Project Manager – Motorsport
Key Account Manager for Pharma OEMs