Chief Accounting Officer
- Location: Cologne Area, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Agriculture company
Our client is a leading agriculture company. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Chief Accounting Officer.
- Manage bookkeeping;
- Control of the company’s accounting functions;
- Prepare the company’s monthly and annual financial accounts;
- Control the company’s annual budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with;
- Manage the monthly generation of financial statements;
- Ensure the quality management, accounting and statutory reporting activities;
- Manage the internal and external audit process.
- 7-10 years of experience within a relevant position;
- Strong bookkeeping experience;
- Previous experience in chemical or relevant industry;
- Knowledgeable in financial applications and Microsoft Office Applications;
- Strong SAP and IFRS knowledge;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree in Accounting from a Recognised University;
- Qualified Witschaftspruefers (German public accountant, a member of the German Chamber of Public Accountants) or Steuerberater (Chartered German ‘Tax adviser’) would be advantageous;
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.