- Location: Antwerp area, Belgium
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Chemicals Company
Our client is a leading company in chemical industry. They currently seek for an experienced Chemical Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for new plant construction engineering and technical matters ensuring that the best practice is set.
- Strong experience in a chemical (gases) process engineering
- Process Engineering and Project Management experience
- Chemical Engineering background
- Process Management/Improvement is highly desirable
- Design preliminary details engineering of industrialization project
- Design several electrical project criteria
- Optimization of the production lines (mills) to increase the efficiency and productivity and managed the scheduling maintenance
- Instrumentation and measurement of different power system
- Design SAT and FAT test
- Conduction capacity of a small PV system design team
- Conducting and / or participation in implementation projects, even abroad
- Close collaboration with the process development team and the technical team production
- Chemical engineer / process engineer, physicist, chemist, or equivalent training/Electrical Engineering
- A mechanical engineer, process or chemical with proven experience of minimum 5-10 years.
- Experience in engineering companies, petrochemical or oil& gas industry
- Capacity in Project management, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closure of the project.
- Excellent Dutch, English