Business Development Manager
- Location: Saarbrücken Area, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Solar Energy Company
Our client, one of the leading solar energy companies is looking for Business development manager in Saarbrücken Area, Germany.
- Achieve and exceed period targets in accordance with all company procedures and codes of conduct
- Identify business expansion prospects through structured energy sales contracts and potential merger and acquisition opportunities
- Identify sector and geographically driven opportunities where conventional energy cost is high and turbine technology can be deployed.
- Generate and qualify leads from a variety of sources
- Pipeline management – Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the period and year
- Follow through with customer appointments. Conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information for German head office as required
Key Skills & Competences:
- 3-7 years of experience in the renewable energy industry and highly developed industry contacts
- Excellent communication skills, written, spoken, listening with ability to explain and interpret complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Proven track record of hitting KPI’s and set targets
- A practical understanding of the solar energy sector and its position in distributed energy, and in particular shaping the customer value offering.
- Engineering background is a must
- Fluent in both English and German