IT Business Analyst
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Asset Management company
Our client, a German Asset Management company, is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their team in Berlin.
- As an IT Business Analyst, you coordinate and support the Asset Management-, Controlling- and CRM-Software.
- Interact professionally with a diverse group of people, including but not limited to, executives, managers and subject matter experts. Communicate business impacts of requested functionality.
- Assist other team members and take initiative to lead IT projects / tasks to improve processes
- Continuously looking at ways to improve efficiencies of service as well as independently assisting with the further development and modification of the reporting system
- University degree in information management or a similar degree
- Previous experience in the Real Estate industry
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel (knowledge of Excel VBA) and SQL programming skills would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Java would be considered a plus
- Relevant work experience in IT consulting or controlling would be considered a plus
- Preferably you have gained some practical experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse products / solutions
- Excellent command of English and Geman language