- Location: Munich, Germany
- Salary: Competitive
- Organization: Jewellery company
Our client is a well-known jewellery brand. Currently, they seek to add an experienced Boutique Manager to their team.
- Manage and support the boutique staff;
- Monitor targets of the sales associates on regular basis;
- Study advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyse operating and financial statements for profitability ratios;
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records;
- Maintaining stock levels;
- Review goal achievement daily and develop strategies;
- Be passionate about the product and represent the brand;
- Ensure the brand promotion according to the company standards;
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring staff members;
- Ensure high level customer support and satisfaction level;
- Coordinate the boutique team to provide excellent customer service.
- 5-9 years of experience within a relevant position;
- Strong interest of the fashion industry;
- Previous experience with jewellery retail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility to travel and work extra hours;
- Confidence and competence is sales and retail management;
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment;
- Degree from a Recognised University;
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication skills.